-->

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Graduation ball

A week has flown by since my last exam and I've been out everyday its crazy. I guess I'm fulfilling my promise to minimize time spent indoors after that exam period hibernation I had.

Last Friday was graduation ball, which is my third one ever, and this time I did the all the makeup and hair myself. The end result wasn't too different from getting it done by professionals (80%?) so I guess I'm not toooooo bad. 
Spent the longest time doing my nails:

Hair make (I've only used the curler less than 5times? it was a struggle XD )


The event was at the grand Mayfair Hotel. Forgot to bring my dslr so had to take photos from random sources i.e. the hundreds of other cameras there that night lol.

Ferrero Rocher tower at the entrance.

Random entertainment of the night. X) She was really lively.

 Awards from that night
 Chocolate fountain was fun. :)
 Dance floor after

Anyway, its unbelievably late (early?) now so I'll update again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...