-->

Friday, June 7, 2013

Final paper!

Sunny weather photos taken right after my first paper.
The examiner said at the end: "Don't worry the sun is still out!" lol.


The parks in London are becoming like beaches again during the day.


Lovely weather for alfresco chilling.


There was a man playing violin outside the tube.


And I am ecstatic about my new choker which arrived in the post today! 
Its a really cheap yet delicate handmade find on amazon (love amazon so much, why don't we have it in Singapore!??) So tempted to get another in a lighter colour.

One more exam to go in a week and I have yet to start studying. Been on a break since the last paper yesterday morning. Need to concentrate, last ever exam (unless....I took a postgrad and excluding pre-reg...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...