-->

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013の最初

ここから、新しいの始め。(^-^*)/

Yet another personal blog, since I first started at Dreamcloudz in October 2003 (back when "z"s at the end of names are coolz) and my 2nd at Shinji-yume in from July 2005 and at DAY from June 2009, and now its year 2013 and I'm at my 4th! Looking back at all those old sites simply convinces me even more of the value of blogging for at the foremost myself, and well if it entertains anyone else (hello!) along the way its a plus. :)

Not really sure where this one will go, might take advantage of the fact that its pretty quiet around here and unlinked (as unlinked as the internet can ever be) to post more?

I'm really hoping 2013 will be a better year than before, and I will be a better person. So far the first few days has been plagued by procrastination already (a prime example being me here typing instead of doing the same in my msword assignment window) and late nights (the combination of which with short winter daylight hours means I'm living zombie times). But here's to a better lifestyle, better chronicled!



Yuria (aka. Van) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...