-->

Sunday, January 6, 2013

School term starts now

After a whole month of slacking consisting of travelling, watching movies, eating, lazing around, having time sucked into the massive blackhole that is the cyberspace, here I am again at the all too familiar end of my procrastination spiral, a day before term starts. As an attempt to quell the sickening panic in my gut since the min I regained conciousness this morning, heres a breakdown of the nightmarish month to come:

Monday (7th) - Presentation and prep for attachment on Tuesday
Tuesday - Hospital attachment
Wednesday-Sunday - Essay writing
Monday (14th) - Submit essay start COPD osces prep
22-24 - OCSE on one of the days
henceafter till 31st jan where I have my BP exam and 1st feb law and practice, crazy revision.
(The last part is f**ked).

I do not feel much better lol. NOOOOOO~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...