-->

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Into the week

Just finished my hospital attachment, which was only 3 hours and not what I expected it to be (a full day) and is now typing up the mandatory portfolio crap. Presentation went OK yesterday too, so I'm done with any school related stuff for the week, except for the assignments and revision of course. 

Been spending money quite freely recently on non-necessities I think (travel, fashion), and I'm developing a bad habit of creeping on shopping sites online since boxing day. Only popped into a physical store recently for the sales and I must say I like picking up random bargains more physically cause they don't stock those 1 or 2 last pieces online. I'm also still undecided what I should make T buy for my late christmas present (lol.) He couldn't think of what to get me (or rather I couldn't so we postponed it). I got him a ukulele but since he didn't seem to like it (it was a banjo he wanted silly me!) so I kept it instead. Didn't bear to return it cause it was a sweet little instrument that was light as a feather and well I test strummed some simple songs and it comes up as a discernible tune. Considering my shitty skills at stringed instruments like the guitar, the fact that this instrument allowed me to play a tune in such a short time made it a keeper in my opinion.

ANYWAY, i'm really eyeing this:

just cause I want to own one and not because I need something to play on tube rides (I'm very capable of stoning/zoning out/blanking my mind) or preoccupy my idle times. I always thought a (pink/red) DS is a very cute object to own and this pikachu one is just too irresistible by the sheer attraction of the mascot (not the design admittedly). >< PIKAAA  I do play games legitimately (harvest moon, prof layton, pokemon and jap rpgs) so it won't be all that useless buy!

Also, just to spread AYU love, link to her CDL 2012-2013 (滨崎步 COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ 跨年演唱会)Recently many fans have remarked on her poor vocal performance, and I do kinda agree its not as good as before sadly, but its just entertaining to watch her live. :) I also spent some of my last day of 2012 watching the annual NYE NHK kouhaku uta gassen and she had the opening performance with a medley of her older more well-known songs dearest-evolution-SURREAL:



and since i really like SURREAL, here's a better rendition!
Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...