-->

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cover of SEASONS (浜崎歩)+ 一週間で、試験時間!


Hello! Its the end of a cold week. :)
Before and after my OSCEs on thursday, the rate of studying fell dramatically (was too stressed from anticipating the OSCEs oral component - had to role-play pharmacy with fake patients), but is slowwwly picking up again. In a few days I will probably enter the panicking/I'm-screwed phrase so this is my last post before all this is over. 

*
Did this recording before the exams, but....hesitated to post the video (perhaps for good reason). Used a photo unlike my previous videos at the urging of someone, though this may be a case of ill-advice...

Anyway, its titled SEASONS by ayumi hamasaki (あゆみ浜崎), which was meant to be for the holiday season (Christmas, new years etc). Its a little late, but hey! Winter is a wonderful season, cold and exams aside. :)
Cheers!

And wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...