-->

Sunday, April 21, 2013

First day back and the weather is glorious.

I'm glad I got back when the weather's just turned good (maybe for a week or so it's been this way). And by good I mean sunny and blue skies like Singapore, but with none of the crazy humidity and heat. Kinda like an air-conditioned Singapore, which is like the dream weather ain't it? :D



My messy backyard.

Wore my retainers yesterday after 5 months and crazy pain ensued so this morning post taking it out I had to go with soft foods like oatmeal. And my new rilakkuma diary arrived! It came all the way from hongkong, and was returned to the company cause I had a mistake with the address and I paid postage for it to come again. So its a very well-traveled diary. =_= The old one at the bottom is of date a month ago, but I really like the design (my melody in pastels), probably better than the new one.


 Sigh, I have yet to start my humongous catching-up-with-work task.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...