-->

Friday, April 19, 2013

Last night of Easter break at home

In 8 hours i'll be on the plane out of lovely Singapore back to London again. Spend my last day with the parents in the day and best friends on a 90min cruise at Boat Asia 2013 around Sentosa and the coast of Singapore in the evening. It was really a wonderful time and I'm really sad to leave. But knowing this is the last time I'm flying back for studies and 2, 3 months will past really soon, I guess this parting is very temporary. 









Besties of 10 years


Looking out to the sea at night away from the hustle and bustle of the main island easily puts one into a reflective mood. On this night I wish for everyone in Singapore that I care for the best of health and luck for whatever they have to face in this few months until I come back and to spend my time with them again. 


Wait for me!
xxxxx Van

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...