-->

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cross necklace coordinates

To be honest I rarely try to dress up much, and perhaps this is because I don't really go out often, so from winter till now I haven't taken many outfit shots. I guess putting effort into coordinating clothes take a certain state of mind, not for when you're rushing to uni or just feeling lazy. But I think for the remainder of my time in the UK, i shall try to put in more effort because hey, tropical weather restricts the    style of dressing I that like, which doesn't allow tights, nor jackets nor too many layers. I shall miss being able to wear layers, long socks, and boots for example for a actual practical purpose! Well, they all feature cross necklaces...I have like...at least 5 different ones now? Yeah i really like them! Maybe I will start collecting them. I do get questions like, are you christian often though, and I have to explain its just for fashion.  


Yesterday's. Its in a changing room, but they are all mine! Necklace from Topshop, cardigan from uniqlo, top from river island, skirt from Ocean pacific, shoes from clarks.
Months ago lol, when it was still cold but not too cold. Cardigan from oasis, white top from uniqlo, shorts from river island.

When it was freezing out. Skirt from ASOS. Cross necklace from New Look.
Such an unproductive day today. Meant to work but ended up listening to music etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...