-->

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Metallic cartoon nails

The stash of nail polishes at home seems to be mostly metallic/glitter colours, so here's the random mash up I did
Metallic heart and star nail art


Added black cartoony lines to help the different metallic shades stand out.
Penned in the lines with a black ink pen. Did it in a rush so its not a very good job when looked closely, but its because I've done it once before and it faded even though the ink pen is waterproof, so this time I didn't bother to do it properly lol. Did a layer of top coat over it.


Also sparkly is my new replacement earrings after losing one side of my previous one in brussels. After much deliberation decided I still like the star-like pointy design best.

Anyway, started packing my bags today. Its a very empty luggage cause i'm trying to keep the flow of belongings between my second home and primary home this way--))). So it primarily food items again and the small luggage is in the big one. I'm sad to leave really. Its back to work and reality. I haven't done all that I meant to do this holiday. :( 5 weeks to exam is no joke with the amount I haven't done/studied. Sigh. well 2 months to go, I hope I pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...